MegaFood is Growing and Could Use More Helping Hands!
If you enjoy a healthy lifestyle and have a love of food and a whole life you’ll probably make a great candidate. We especially like people who want to work towards developing communities that are healthy, happy and sustainable. As we continue to grow, we will post opportunities in account management, inside sales, customer service, educators, marketing and junior merchandisers.
MegaFood—a fast-growing supplement company supplying unique high quality Whole Food Vitamins & Minerals to health food stores & specialty grocery chains—has an opportunity for you!
Current Employment Opportunities:
Regional Sales Director
Key Roles, Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Accomplishes regional sales objectives by recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching a team of clinical consultants; communicating job expectations; planning and reviewing the results of the regionional team; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves regional strategic objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans; achieving customer-service standards; resolving problems; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Establishes sales objectives for the west region in support of national objectives.
• Maintains and expands customer base; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Identifies new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
• Implements promotions by implementing, tracking, and evaluating results.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Develop an effective strategy for all accounts, to include: account planning and management, growth initiatives, the post-sales implementation process, metrics, and sale reporting tools
• Other duties as assigned by General Manager
• Familiarity with the integrative healthcare market, nutrition or medical device sales experience
• Drive, initiative, urgency with an ownership mentality
• Experience in, and excellent presentation skills
• Self motivated with a strong goal and results orientation
• Customer service focused
• Good analytical and time management skills
• Good decision making and problem solving skills to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively
- Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- Education: B.A. in Business preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years of sales experience in the healthcare industry and/or service related consultative sales industry
Attn: HR Dept.
P. O. Box 325
Derry, NH 03038