| Sarah Rotavera |
Currently obsessing over these Chocolate Chunk Maca Energy Bites! 😍 They taste like cookie dough but are packed full of protein, healthy fats, and minerals. 🍪 🙌 They’re made with MegaFood’s Daily Maca Plus for Women which is formulated with whole foods and herbs to help support women experiencing hormone imbalances*
Here’s what you need to make them!
Chocolate Chunk Maca Energy Bites
Course: Nutrition on the go
Cuisine: Daily Maca Plus
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 scoop MegaFood Daily Maca Plus for Women
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1.5 oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
- In a food processor, blend oats and seeds into a flour. Add almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, MegaFood Daily Maca Plus for Women, cinnamon and sea salt then pulse until a dough forms. You should be able to press it between your fingers and have it hold together. If it’s not sticky enough, try adding a tablespoon or two of water and pulsing until moistened. Lastly, add the chopped chocolate and pulse a few times until thoroughly combined.
- Using a scooper (or a spoon), scoop out about 1 tablespoon of the dough and roll into balls (makes about 12) Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour, serve and enjoy!
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This post is sponsored by MegaFood. All opinions are my own.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.