MegaFood | June 2019
Need a delicious smoothie recipe that will give you an energy boost? This breakfast smoothie from our Chief Medical Advisor Tieraona Low Dog, M.D. features a scoop of our Daily Energy Nutrient Booster Powder™(a beautiful blend of B12, chromium, herbs and roots including ashwagandha, eleuthero, beet root, and green tea leaf extract) that is sure to give you the energy you need to win the day.
Berry Good Boost of Energy Smoothie
- 1 cup mixed frozen organic berries (or pick your favorite)
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 Tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (vanilla or honey)
- 1 scoop Daily Energy Nutrient Booster Powder™
For a little twist: substitute 1 pitted ripe avocado and 1 cup spinach for the berries and swap the almond butter for honey.
- Put everything in a blender until smooth. Yum!
Interested in what other smoothie recipes we have? Visit our blog!