Leading supplements brand also to showcase Shelf-Stable Probiotics uniquely crafted to support overall digestive health*
Manchester, NH (March 5, 2019) – MegaFood®, the leading pioneer of vitamins and supplements made with real food and added nutrients, will debut its new line of premium, chewable multivitamins at Natural Products Expo West, to be held March 7-9 in Anaheim, CA. For people who have trouble taking tablets or prefer the convenience of a multivitamin in a great-tasting form, MegaFood now offers an option that helps to fill unwanted gaps in daily nutrition while promising the simplest delivery method. The new chewable multivitamins feature vitamins, minerals, and real food ingredients sourced from its network of trusted farm partners. The company will display and sample its full line of chewable multivitamins, MegaFood Multi Chews, to support optimal health and well-being* at booth #3915 throughout the show.
MegaFood’s new line of chewable multivitamins includes products for the entire family:
- Men’s Multi Chew—With farm fresh organic turmeric root, each delicious chew supports optimal wellness and boasts B vitamins for healthy energy production and nervous system health, plus vitamin D for healthy mood and bones.*
- Women’s Multi Chew—Each chew supports optimal health and well-being for women and in addition to vitamins B and D, includes nourishing farm fresh organic cranberry.*
- Kids Multi Chew—For optimal wellness, this tasty chew includes antioxidant vitamins C, E, and other nutrients kids may be missing in their daily diet to support healthy growth and development.*
Additionally, MegaFood will continue to promote digestive health – the foundation to overall good health* – by showcasing its complete line of Shelf-Stable Probiotics, designed to deliver targeted options to meet your unique needs:
- Digestive Health* Shelf-Stable Probiotics—Five billion microflora via acid-resistant capsules to avoid degradation in the stomach support daily digestive health.*
- Immune Defense* Shelf-Stable Probiotics—Fifteen uniquely curated probiotic strains and 20 billion CFU of live bacteria build a foundation for good health.*
- Mood* Shelf-Stable Probiotics—Fifteen acid-resistant strains plus Extramel™ Melon Juice Concentrate which supplies antioxidant SOD and helps support the reduction of stress and fatigue.*
- Women's Health* Shelf-Stable Probiotics—Fifty billion CFUs of live bacteria support gut health while a mighty dose of CRAN d’OrTM helps support a healthy urinary tract.*
"With every product innovation, we are fully committed to satisfying a real consumer need and helping people feel their ultimate best. We do so by creating premium vitamins and supplements made with real food and added nutrients to support your body’s needs,” said Andy Dahlen, MegaFood CEO. “Our new Multi Chews and Probiotics support our ongoing mission to improve lives and create a world where everyone is truly nourished.”
As a B Corp, MegaFood products support both your body and a more sustainable future. As the first supplement brand with its entire line certified Glyphosate Residue Free, MegaFood continues its mission to reduce the dietary exposure of glyphosate to humans by educating and inviting everyone to support the petition to Ban Glyphosate. Glyphosate is the number one herbicide used in the U.S., which has been classified as “probably carcinogenic in humans” according to the World Health Organization (WHO) International Agency for Research on Cancer. Earlier this year, MegaFood joined forces with the Environmental Working Group (EWG) and several premier food and nutrition brands to petition the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to ban the use of glyphosate in the desiccant phase—a movement that underscores the company’s commitment to supporting a healthy, sustainable future. To learn more about MegaFood’s efforts or to sign its ban glyphosate petition, visit https://p2a.co/pv9Wwue.
For more information about MegaFood products, visit MegaFood.com.
MegaFood is on a mission to change the world starting with food. A leader in the natural industry since 1973, MegaFood has remained dedicated to producing premium, clean, award-winning supplements made with real food ingredients and added nutrients. The company works with a select group of trusted farm partners, who share in its commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture, to source many of the whole foods found in their products. MegaFood crafts 44 proprietary nutrients, pairing a vitamin or mineral with a whole food, in its own facility in New Hampshire. A certified B Corp and the first supplement brand to have its entire line certified Glyphosate Residue Free by The Detox Project, MegaFood underscores their commitment to delivering the highest-quality, hand-crafted products that work the best for you and for a sustainable future. Additionally, MegaFood offers products that are non-GMO, organic, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, kosher and tested for 125+ pesticides and herbicides. MegaFood can be found at natural retail, online and at national retailers throughout North America. For more information, visit MegaFood.com.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.