With practically every kid’s drink on the market loaded with sugar, artificial sweeteners, and artificial colors this popsicle is refreshing indeed!!
We got this recipe from our influencer friend The Hippy Homemaker and love how she combines her Flowerchild refreshment punch, coconut water, our MegaFood Kids Daily Immune Nutrient Booster Powder (which includes the immune powerhouse astragalus, echinacea and elderberry) and citrus juice, along with mineral-rich salts to make popsicles that help replenish electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals when your kiddo needs them the most!
- 3 cups Flowerchild Refreshment Punch
- 1 cup coconut water (you can substitute fresh water here if you aren’t a coconut person!)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. raw unfiltered honey or maple syrup (more to taste)
- 1/4 Tsp. real salt (not table salt!)
- 2-3 scoops MegaFood Kids Daily Immune Nutrient Booster Powder
- 1/4 cup elderberry syrup (optional)
- Combine ingredients in your blender. Blend until salt and honey/maple are dissolved into the mixture.
- Pour ingredients into popsicle molds and put into the freezer for several hours or overnight, until completely frozen.
- Enjoy as often as possible!
Interested in what other recipes we offer? Visit our blog for more amazing smoothies, appetizers, desserts and more!