Our dear friend and Medical Advisor, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D. is an integrative and award-winning physician. She shares recipes with us a lot, and this is one we had to pass on to you! A delicious treat, post-workout refuel and easy no-bake! Add a scoop of Daily Energy Nutrient Booster Powder™ for some extra oomph!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup wheat germ or whey protein powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of chia seed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Optional: ½ cup dark chocolate chips, ¼ cup raisins, and/or ½ cup coconut flakes
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, adjust ingredients if needed to make the dough thicker (drizzle a little more maple syrup, add a few oats, etc.)
- Chill in refrigerator for an hour.
- Form into small balls and put them in an airtight container. Store in refrigerator for up to one week.
Great for young and old. Eat one in the morning when you are feeling tired, or before working out.
Curious as to what supplements we offer besides Daily Energy booster to support energy levels? Our energy-focused supplements are made with real food from trusted farm partners, plus added nutrients, and promote healthy energy levels.* Let's build your energy from the ground up with these energy supporting supplements.
If you’d like to see what other recipes we’ve curated for you, visit our blog.