MegaFood | May 2018
Our friend Jenné Claiborne of Sweet Potato Soul blends up some amazing Coco Date Balls and we had to share her recipe! She includes caramelly dates with toasted pecans, raw cacao powder, and secret ingredient MegaFood Daily Energy Nutrient Booster Powder™! Rolled in chunky shreds of coconut and you have the perfect ingredients to boost your energy!
Energizing Coco Date Balls (With MegaFood Daily Energy)
If you are allergic to nuts, feel free to use seeds instead. Pumpkin and sunflower seeds work well in this recipe.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
- 10 pitted medjool dates
- ¾ cup toasted pecans (or other nuts)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp MegaFood Daily Energy Nutrient Booster Powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Place the dates and nuts into the food processor and blend until the mix looks grainy and sticks together. Be careful not to over-process.
- Form the batter into balls, and then roll each into the shredded coconut (pressing to make sure it sticks onto the balls).
- Serve right away, or refrigerate to firm up. Keep them stored in the fridge.
Interested in trying some other delicious recipes boosted by MegaFood? Discover your new favorite food.
Want to explore our other energy-related products? See which ones make sense for your needs.