This Energizing Cucumber Mint Smoothie will become your go-to smoothie! Our friend Maryea Flaherty from Happy Healthy Mama shared it and we loved it instantly because it’s light, hydrating, and ENERGIZING!
This Energizing Cucumber Mint Smoothie is also made with MegaFood Daily Energy Nutrient Booster Powder™.
Daily Energy is an uplifting Nutrient Booster Powders that includes FoodState® B12, essential for healthy red blood cell formation, with chromium, which supports a healthy metabolism*, along with a powerful blend of herbs and roots—ashwagandha, eleuthero, beet root, and green tea leaf extract—for added phytochemicals and support during times of stress.* Energy without caffeine?! Game changer, right?
You can leave the skin on your cucumber for maximum nutrition, but if you prefer a super smooth smoothie, you can peel it first. Either way, you’re going to love the flavor of this Energizing Cucumber Mint Smoothie!
- 1 cucumber, sliced (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup-3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (1/4 cup if using fresh cucumber, 3/4 cup if using frozen cucumber)
- 3 large mint leaves
- 1 scoop MegaFood Daily Energy Nutrient Booster Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure stevia powder
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Interested in what other recipes we offer? Visit our blog for more amazing smoothies, appetizers, desserts and more!