This Maca Hot Cocoa is a great substitute for sugary hot chocolate mixes, and can satisfy that common craving of spirits or sweets after dinner, too. We hope you enjoy this unique recipe for a steaming cup of cozy!
Maca Maple Hot Cocoa
- 1 c almond or coconut milk
- 1 T raw cacao powder
- ½ t alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1-2 T local maple syrup, to taste
- 1 scoop Daily Maca Plus for Men Nutrient Booster Powder™ (for Maca for Women!)
- 1 pinch cayenne - optional - if you like a little kick
- Heat milk in small saucepan on low heat.
- Add raw cacao, vanilla, maple syrup and optional cayenne, “whisking” with a fork until well blended.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add Daily Maca Plus, using your fork to dissolve the powder.
- Pour into your favorite mug, curl up in a comfortable chair and enjoy!