| Sarah Rotavera |
Is anyone else missing the long summer days? We might not have as much sunshine but fresh citrus kind of makes up for it. This Sunshine Smoothie Bowl tastes just like a creamsicle and is sure to brighten your day. It features MegaFood Daily C-Protect Nutrient Booster Powder which is made with real organic oranges along with organic Astragalus and Schisandra Berry – herbs traditionally used for their immune-supportive properties.*
Here’s what you need to make it:
Sunshine Smoothie Bowl
Cuisine: Daily C-Protect
- 1 large naval orange (peeled and frozen)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt (I like almond milk yogurt)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 scoop MegaFood Daily C-Protect Nutrient Booster Powder
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This post is sponsored by MegaFood. All opinions are my own.