The first few weeks that pumpkin makes it's grand return to the flavor spectrum, it's safe to say that 90% of the population is ecstatic. Pumpkin beer! Pumpkin lattes! Pumpkin donuts, coffee, milkshakes, ice cream, martinis... what ISN'T offered in pumpkin flavor?! But when you find your pumpkin quota has officially been reached (and potentially surpassed), where do you go next?
Well, we've got an ideal beverage to help you transition from the iconic flavor of autumn to a swirl of wintery cinnamon and spice. The liquor is optional, and can also be increased, depending on your preferences (and the time of day)!
I hope you enjoy this new beauty of a cocktail that's sure to become a go-to as you deck the halls, light the menorah, or simply settle in for the holiday season.
Vegan Golden "Egg" Nog
- 2 cups unsweetened non dairy milk (we like cashew!)
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1/3-1/2 cup cashews (if you like it thick... or are adding booze, use 1/2 cup!)
- 1/2 cup of dates (4-6 depending on size)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or 1 tbsp Kahlúa liqueur)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of cloves (2-3)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 2 scoops Daily Turmeric Nutrient Booster Powder™
Blend all ingredients in a blender on high...Enjoy!