- 14 unique probiotic strains, includes acid resistant
- 50 billion CFU of active bacteria
- Created exclusively for women with cranberry and a high count of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115), probiotic strains known to promote vaginal and urinary tract health*
- Includes prebiotic foods such as beet, burdock and dandelion roots to nourish the microbiome and feminine health*
- Use as part of your foundational health program
This MegaFood product includes real food and carefully selected herbs to deliver a range of health-promoting compounds together with a broad spectrum of health-supporting probiotics.* Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.
MegaFlora® Women's Probiotic Certifications
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
- Dairy & Soy Free
Ladies, your microbiome has special requirements thanks to female anatomy. That’s why we crafted a probiotic with you in mind: MegaFood MegaFlora Probiotic for Women.* It includes our proprietary MegaFlora blend of 14 unique strains of probiotics with 50 billion active bacteria that help restore and maintain the balance of healthy intestinal probiotics, plus higher counts of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115), shown to promote vaginal and urinary tract health.* We even added nourishing prebiotic foods, like beet, burdock and dandelion roots.* Just like all our supplements, MegaFlora Probiotic for Women is tested free from gluten, dairy and soy, and certified glyphosate residue free! We recommend storing your MegaFlora in the fridge or freezer, and taking it twice daily, with food.
- Form: Capsule
- Suggested Use: 2 capsules at any time of the day with food and a beverage.
Potency guaranteed until expiration when stored as recommended. Keep refrigerated or frozen to maintain potency.