- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
- Dairy & Soy Free
Flex, and hold: MegaFood® Turmeric Strength™ for Joint combines a powerful array of healthful compounds, whole foods and extracts that provide support for joint inflammation resulting from occasional overexertion or vigorous exercise,* and features real, farm fresh turmeric root together with turmeric extract to deliver 300 mg of curcumin per serving.* We also added BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract that helps support the absorption of curcumin (that otherwise on its own can be hard for the body to assimilate), 200 mg of ginger root, and the herb devil’s claw, which has been traditionally used to provide joint comfort.* And yep, this turmeric supplement can be taken any time of the day.
- Form: Tablet
- Serving size: 2
2 tablets daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, or are using any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- Maintains joint health and mobility*
- Supports a healthy inflammation response of joints and joint tissue*
- Contains devil’s claw, an herb traditionally used to provide joint comfort*
- Features a proprietary blend of FoodState® Turmeric Root and pure turmeric extract to deliver a guaranteed minimum of 300 mg cucumin along with a synergistic benefit of curcuminoids*
- Includes 200 mg of FoodState® Ginger Root*
- BioPerine®†, a patented black pepper extract, is included to support the absorption of curcumins (which alone are very difficult for the body to assimilate)*
- Can be taken any time of the day, even on an empty stomach
This MegaFood product is made with real food and carefully selected herbs to deliver a range of health-promoting compounds.*See how they are made. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.