Where do we start? MegaFood® Turmeric Strength™ for Whole Body combines a powerful array of healthful compounds, whole foods and extracts that support a healthy response to inflammation*, and features real, farm fresh turmeric root and pure turmeric extract to deliver 475 mg of curcumin per serving.* We also added BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract that helps support the absorption of curcumin (that otherwise on its own can be hard for the body to assimilate), while cherries and berries provide additional phytonutrients.*
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
- Form: Tablet
- Serving size: 2
2 tablets daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, or are using any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children. Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Once open, consume within three months.
†BioPerine® is a trademark of the Sabinsa Corporation. U.S. Patents #5,536,506, #5,744,161, #5,972,382, & #6,054,585
- Features a proprietary blend of FoodState® Turmeric Root and pure turmeric extract to deliver a guaranteed minimum of 475 mg cucumin along with a synergistic benefit of curcuminoids*
- Berries and cherries deliver an array of additional phytonutrients*
- BioPerine®†, a patented black pepper extract, is included to support the absorption of curcumins (which alone are very difficult for the body to assimilate)*
- Can be taken any time of the day, even on an empty stomach
This MegaFood product is made with real food and added nutrients. †This vitamin is paired with a whole food in our unique process. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.