Supports optimal health and wellbeing*
- Form: Tablet
- Serving Size: 2
- Number of Servings: 30
Sale Price: $28.05
MegaFood® Multi for Women 55+ is formulated by award-winning integrative medical physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., specifically for women over the age of 55 who seek optimal health and wellbeing.* Our tablets can be taken any time throughout the day, and are crafted with a blend of vitamins, minerals and green tea leaf extract that support a woman’s unique physiological needs*. It includes 1000 IU (25 mcg) of vitamin D to support healthy bones, * B vitamins and zinc to support cognitive function,* and FoodState® B vitamins, including methylated folate and B12, for healthy energy.* (Please note: this formula is made without calcium, magnesium, iron and vitamin K. We recommend consulting with your healthcare practitioner to determine whether you should also supplement with a bone-supporting product, like MegaFood® Bone Health.)
- 1000 IU (25 mcg) of vitamin D supports healthy bones*
- FoodState® B vitamins support healthy energy production and nervous system health, as well as healthy cardiovascular function*
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- Includes B6 in the active form of P5P*
- Choline supports a healthy memory and cognitive function*
- Formulated by award-winning integrative physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.
- Calcium- and magnesium-free formulation.
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. Each vitamin or mineral is paired with an ideal whole food using our unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself.* See how they are made. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.
2 tablets daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.