- One of our top-selling products!
- Combats fatigue and improves energy levels*
- Blood Builder was shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron without causing nausea or constipation†*
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of iron per serving*
- Includes folic acid and B12 which help maintain healthy red blood cell production*
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron*
- Gentle enough to take on an empty stomach
- Also available in convenient mini tablets
- Note: Consumers should consult with their healthcare practitioners for advice regarding specific health conditions and recommended solutions
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. †This vitamin is paired with a whole food using our unique process. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.
Blood Builder® Certifications
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
MegaFood Blood Builder is one of our top-selling products for a reason: it’s clinically shown to increase iron levels without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation.†* We make it with nourishing, whole foods, like beets and organic oranges, plus folic acid and B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption.* Oh, and did we tell you it’s safe to take on an empty stomach? If building your blood without missing a beet sounds up your alley, this is the product for you.*
- Form: Tablet
- Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily with a beverage.
† Shown in an 8 week clinical study to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron, without causing nausea or constipation.* Study details at bloodbuilder.com.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Tablet color may naturally change over time.