- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
MegaFood Herbal Sleep is an alternative to melatonin that is formulated by Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., our Chief Medical Advisor, award-winning physician and expert in dietary supplementation, to provide a sense of relaxation and restorative sleep.* Dr. Low Dog worked with our team to help pair some of her favorite herbs together. Valerian and hops are used to promote restful sleep in those with occasional sleeplessness, while calming Passion Flower and Sensoril® ashwagandha help to release tension.* Together, these herbs support optimal sleep when you need it most.
- Form: Capsule
- Serving size: 1
Take one capsule two hours before bedtime. May be taken on an empty stomach. Recommended to take for at least one week for best results.
If pregnant, nursing, or you have a health condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Sensoril® is a trademark of Natreon, Inc. and is protected under U.S. Patent 6,713,092.
- Promotes restful and restorative sleep with a blend of time-tested and soothing botanicals - organic valerian root, organic Sensoril® ashwagandha, organic hops, and organic passion flower *
- Supports optimal sleep as an herbal alternative to melatonin*
- Sensoril® ashwagandha has been clinically shown to support the body's management of stress*
- Formulated by Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., our Chief Medical Advisor, award-winning physician and expert in dietary supplementation
This MegaFood product includes carefully selected herbs and added nutrients. Each mineral is paired with wholesome nutritional yeast using a unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself.* Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.