- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
Go ahead, show your liver some love! MegaFood® Turmeric Strength™ for Liver combines a powerful array of healthful compounds, whole foods and extracts that support a healthy inflammation response of the liver*, and features real, farm fresh turmeric root to deliver 300 mg of curcumin per serving.* We also added BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract that helps support the absorption of curcumin (that otherwise on its own can be hard for the body to assimilate), and milk thistle seed, rich in silymarin and shown to promote liver health, while schisandra berry provides additional phytonutrients.*
- Form: Tablet
- Serving size: 2
2 tablets daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, or are using any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.ˣ
† BioPerine® is a trademark of the Sabinsa Corporation. U.S. Patents #5,536,506, #5,744,161, #5,972,382, & #6,054,585
- Features a proprietary blend of FoodState® Turmeric Root and pure turmeric extract to deliver a guaranteed minimum of 300 mg cucumin along with a synergistic benefit of curcuminoids*
- Milk thistle seed, rich in silymarin, helps promote and maintain liver health*
- Schisandra berry provides a powerful array of additional phytonutrients*
- BioPerine®†, a patented black pepper extract, is included for to support the absorption of curcumins (which alone are very difficult for the body to assimilate)*
- Can be taken any time of the day, even on an empty stomach
This MegaFood product is made with real food and herbs to deliver a range of health-promoting compounds that nourish the body.* Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.