- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
MegaFood® Multi for Men 40+ is formulated by award-winning integrative medical physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., specifically for men over the age of 40 who want a multi without iron, magnesium or calcium (iron and calcium are not recommended for men unless requested by a healthcare practitioner) that supports their optimal health and well-being.* Our tablets can be taken any time throughout the day, and are crafted with a host of supportive FoodState Nutrients™,* including vitamins C, E and D for immune support,* and 1000 IU (25 mcg) of vitamin D to support healthy bones.*
- Form: Tablet
- Serving size: 2
2 tablets daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Once opened, tablet color may naturally change over time. If the tablets darken they continue to be safe to consume and meet label claims for all active ingredients.
- 1000 IU (25 mcg) of vitamin D supports healthy bones*
- FoodState® B vitamins support healthy cardiovascular function*
- Beta carotene, and vitamins C, E and D, help support normal immune function*
- Choline supports healthy memory and cognitive function*
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- Includes B6 in the active form of P5P*
- Iron-free formula*
- Formulated by award-winning integrative physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. Each vitamin or mineral is paired with an ideal whole food using our unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself.* Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.