- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
MegaFood® Multi for Men is formulated by award-winning integrative medical physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., specifically for men who want a multi without iron, magnesium or calcium (not recommended for men unless requested by a healthcare practitioner) that supports their optimal health and wellbeing.* Our tablets are gentle enough to be taken on an empty stomach, and are crafted with a host of supportive FoodState® Vitamins and Minerals, including B vitamins to support healthy energy function and nervous system health*, choline for healthy memory and cognitive function*, iodine, and methylated folate and B12, plus the active form of B6, P5P.
- Form: Tablet
- Serving size: 2
2 tablets daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Once opened, tablet color may naturally change over time. If the tablets darken they continue to be safe to consume and meet label claims for all active ingredients.
- FoodState® B vitamins support healthy energy production and nervous system health*
- Choline supports healthy memory and cognitive function*
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- Includes B6 in the active form of P5P*
- An iron-, calcium- and magnesium-free formula. It's not recommended for men to supplement their diet with iron or calcium unless otherwise recommended and under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner*
- Formulated by award-winning integrative physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. Each vitamin or mineral is paired with an ideal whole food using our unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself.* See how they are made. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.