- 9 mg of iron replenishes iron lost during menstruation*
- Supports healthy response to changes associated with normal hormone fluctuations*
- 1000 IU (25 mcg) of vitamin D supports healthy bones*
- Vitamins A, C and E support healthy eyes*
- Vitamins K1 and K2 support bone health*
- Choline supports a healthy memory & cognitive function*
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- Includes vitamin B6 in the active form of P5P
- Formulated by award-winning integrative physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.
- Calcium- and magnesium-free formulation. (Those minerals are recommended to be taken at least two hours apart from a daily vitamin) .We suggest you also take Bone Health*
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. †This vitamin is paired with a whole food in our unique process. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.
Multi for Women 40+ Certifications
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
MegaFood Multi for Women 40+ is formulated by award-winning integrative medical physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., specifically for women over the age of 40 who seek optimal health and well-being.* Our tablets are gentle enough to be taken on an empty stomach, and are crafted with a blend of vitamins and minerals that support a woman’s unique physiological needs, including normal hormonal fluctuations.* It includes 9 mg of iron to replenish levels lost during menstruation*, 1000 IU (25 mcg) of vitamin D plus vitamins K and K2 to support healthy bones, and vitamins A, C and E to support healthy vision.*
- Form: Tablet
- Suggested Use: 2 tablets daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Once open, consume within three months. Tablet color may naturally change over time.
Biotin is an important nutrient. Biotin may interfere with lab tests. If you are taking medication or planning to undergo lab testing, consult with your doctor before use.