Multi for Women
Supports optimal health and well-being*
- Sale Price: $29.97
- Retail Price: $39.96
Servings per container: 30
This item is currently not available.
- 15 mg of iron replenishes the iron lost during menstruation*
- Supports a healthy response to changes associated with normal hormone fluctuations*
- B vitamins support healthy energy production and nervous system health*
- 800 IU (20 mcg) vitamin D supports healthy bones*
- Vitamins K and K2 support bone health*
- Choline supports a healthy memory and cognitive function*
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- Includes vitamin B6 in the active form of P5P*
- Formulated by award-winning integrative physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.
- Calcium- and magnesium-free formulation. (Those minerals are recommended to be taken at least two hours apart from a daily vitamin.) We suggest you also take Bone Health.
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. †This vitamin is paired with a whole food in our unique process. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.
Multi for Women Certifications
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
MegaFood Multi for Women is formulated by award-winning integrative medical physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., specifically for women who seek optimal health and well-being.* Our tablets are crafted with a blend of vitamins and minerals that support a woman’s unique physiological needs, including normal hormonal fluctuations.* It includes 15 mg of iron to replenish levels lost during menstruation,* a full spectrum of B vitamins to support healthy energy production and nervous system health,* 800 IU (20 mcg) of vitamin D to support healthy bones, plus biotin, beta carotene and vitamins A, C and E.
- Form: Tablet
- Suggested Use: 2 tablets daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Once open, consume within three months. Tablet color may naturally change over time.
Biotin is an important nutrient. Biotin may interfere with lab tests. If you are taking medication or planning to undergo lab testing, consult with your doctor before use.