Baby & Me™
Prenatal multivitamin with herbs that offers optimal nutrition for mom and developing baby*
- Sale Price: $35.37
- Retail Price: $47.16
Servings per container: 30
- Supports healthy nutrition before and during pregnancy with key nutrients like iron, vitamins B12, B6 and D3*
- Folic acid supports fetal health*
- Key nutrients you & your developing baby need* paired with real food like broccoli, carrots, & oranges
- Includes our Nourishing Food & Herb Blend
- Non-GMO Project Verified, tested for 125+ herbicides & pesticides, certified Glyphosate Residue Free
- Four tablets, take any time of day, even on an empty stomach
- For an herbal-free formulation, try Baby & Me 2™
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast, added nutrients, and carefully selected herbs. Each vitamin or mineral is paired with an ideal whole food using our unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself.* Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.
Baby & Me™ Certifications
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
Mamas-to-be (and lactating mamas), we’ve got you and your bump covered! MegaFood® Baby & Me™ is our original pre- and post-natal supplement, created with pregnancy-specific FoodState Nutrients™ - vitamins and minerals delivered with real, whole foods, including orange, carrot, rice, and nutritional yeast - like vitamins B6, D and folic acid, to support the health of moms like you and your developing children.* We also included a Nourishing Food and Herb Blend. Best of all, Baby & Me can be taken any time of the day, even on an empty stomach.
- Form: Tablet
- Suggested Use: 4 tablets daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.