Our Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength for Joint Health & Mobility combines curcuminoids from real turmeric and extracts, plus boswellia, Devil’s claw, and ginger root to help support a healthy inflammation response for joint inflammation resulting from occasional overexertion or vigorous exercise.* Our turmeric supplements include BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract that helps support the absorption of curcumin, while cherries and berries provide additional nourishment.*
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
- Dairy & Soy Free
- Form: Tablet
- Serving size: 2
2 tablets daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
More InformationIf you are pregnant or nursing, or are using any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Once open, consume within three months. † BioPerine® is a trademark of the Sabinsa Corporation. U.S. Patents #5,536,506, #5,744,161, #5,972,382, & #6,054,585
- Extra strength turmeric supplement that helps support joint health and mobility*
- Supports a healthy inflammation response of the joints resulting from occasional over-exertion or vigorous exercise *
- Features a proprietary blend of turmeric root and pure turmeric extract to deliver a guaranteed minimum of 300 mg curcuminoids*
- Contains devil’s claw, an herb traditionally used to provide joint comfort<*
- Includes 200 mg of ginger root
- Our turmeric supplements include BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract, included to support the absorption of curcumins (which alone are very difficult for the body to assimilate)*
- Can be taken any time of the day, even on an empty stomach
TThis MegaFood product is made with real food, herbs, and added nutrients. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.