Our Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength for Liver combines curcuminoids from real turmeric and extracts, to help support a healthy inflammation response.* We also include milk thistle seed, rich in silymarin and shown to promote liver health, while schisandra berry provides additional phytonutrients.* Our turmeric supplements include BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract that helps support the absorption of curcumin, while cherries and berries provide additional nourishment.*
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
- Form: Tablet
- Serving size: 2
2 tablets daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
More InformationIf you are pregnant, nursing, or are using any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Once open, consume within three months. BioPerine® is a trademark of the Sabinsa Corporation. U.S. Patents #5,536,506, #5,744,161, #5,972,382, & #6,054,585 †This product delivers more curcuminoids than our Turmeric Curcumin Minis.
- Extra strength turmeric supplement that helps support a healthy inflammation response of the liver
- Features a proprietary blend of turmeric root and pure turmeric extract to deliver a guaranteed minimum of 300 mg curcuminoids*
- Milk thistle seed, rich in silymarin, helps promote and maintain liver health*
- Our turmeric supplements include BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract, included to support the absorption of curcumins (which alone are very difficult for the body to assimilate)*
- Can be taken any time of the day, even on an empty stomach
This MegaFood product is made with real food, herbs, and added nutrients. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.