MegaFlora® Probiotic with Turmeric
Promotes colon health, regularity & relief from gas & bloating*
- Sale Price: $35.82
- Retail Price: $47.76
Servings per container: 30
MegaFlora Probiotic with Turmeric contains Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115) to promote regularity, healthy bowel function and proper digestion for reduced gas and bloating in addition to our signature blend of 14 unique strains of probiotics and 50 billion active bacteria.* Our turmeric root helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response of the colon, and our Prebiotic Blend encourages the growth of healthy gut bacteria.* Just like all our supplements, this product is certified Certified Glyphosate Residue Free,! We recommend storing your MegaFlora in the fridge or freezer, and taking it once daily with a meal.
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
- Dairy & Soy Free
- Form: Capsule
- Serving size: 2
2 capsules at any time of the day with food and a beverage.
More InformationKeep out of reach of children. Keep refrigerated or frozen to maintain potency. Potency guaranteed until expiration when stored as recommended. Once open, consume within three months.
- 14 unique probiotic strains, includes acid-resistant
- 50 billion CFUs of active bacteria
- Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115) are included to promote regularity, healthy bowel function and proper digestion for reduced gas and bloating*
- Turmeric Root helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response of the colon*
- Prebiotic Food Blend promotes the growth of good bacteria within the gut*
- Use as part of your foundational health program
This MegaFood product includes real food and carefully selected herbs to deliver a range of health-promoting compounds together with a broad spectrum of health-supporting probiotics.* Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.