Daily Multi Powder for Men
Supports optimal health and well-being*
- Sale Price: $29.97
- Retail Price: $39.96
Servings per container: 60
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
Take it easy, literally! Our Daily Multi Powder for Men keeps you living your best life and easily mixes right into your daily juice or smoothie! This made-for-men multivitamin powder also supports your overall health and wellbeing,* delivers optimal Vitamin D to make sure those healthy bones stay healthy, and has FoodStates® B vitamins to support energy production and nervous system health.* Organic beet root, organic turmeric, and organic dandelion are all included for added nourishment.* This one was made for you, because taking care of yourself doesn’t have to be difficult.
- Form: Powder
- Serving size: 1
Adults, blend one level scoop with 6-8 ounces of your favorite smoothie, shake or juice.
- Zinc supports healthy prostate function*
- FoodState B vitamins support healthy energy production and nervous system health*
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- 11 mcg of FoodState Vitamin D supports healthy bones*
- Includes organic turmeric root for nourishment
- Includes nourishing organic beet root for added nutritional support
- Calcium- and magnesium-free formulation. These minerals are recommended to be taken at least two hours apart from a daily vitamin. We suggest you also take MegaFood Bone Health.
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast, added nutrients and carefully selected herbs. Each vitamin or mineral is paired with an ideal whole food using our unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself. See how they’re made. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.