Daily Multi Powder Iron Free
Supports optimal health and well-being*
- Sale Price: $31.77
- Retail Price: $39.96
Servings per container: 60
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
Depending on your unique life stage and nutritional needs, you may not need iron. Men, and women who have gone through menopause are in this group. If you’re one of those people, this easy-to-take multivitamin in powder form is just for you. It’s loaded with FoodState® B vitamins to support healthy energy production and nervous system health*, and 10 mcg of vitamin D to make sure your healthy bones stay that way.* Beta carotene, and vitamins C, E and D, help support normal immune function*, and last but not least, organic ginger to support healthy digestion.* So grab your daily juice or smoothie and stir in MegaFood® Daily Multi Powder Iron Free for your multivitamin nutrition!
- Form: Powder
- Serving size: 1
Adults, blend one level scoop with 6-8 ounces of your favorite smoothie, shake or juice.
- 10 mcg of vitamin D supports healthy bones*
- Beta carotene, along with vitamins C, E and D, help support normal immune function*
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- Organic ginger supports healthy digestion*
- Iron-free (Iron is not recommended for supplementation in men, or in women who have transitioned through menopause.)
- Calcium- and magnesium-free formulation (Calcium is recommended to be taken at least two hours apart from a daily vitamin.) We suggest you also take MegaFood Bone Health.
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast, added nutrients and carefully selected herbs. Each vitamin or mineral is paired with an ideal whole food using our unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself. See how they’re made. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.