- B vitamins support healthy cellular energy production and nervous system health*
- Choline supports healthy memory and cognitive function*
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- Includes B6 in the active form of P5P*
- An iron-, calcium- and magnesium-free formula. It's not recommended for men to supplement their diet with iron or calcium unless otherwise recommended and under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner*
- Formulated by award-winning integrative physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast, and added nutrients. †This vitamin is paired with a whole food in our unique process. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.
Multi for Men Certifications
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
MegaFood® Multi for Men is formulated by award-winning integrative medical physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., specifically for men looking to support optimal health and well-being.* Crafted with a host of supportive vitamins and minerals, including B vitamins to support healthy cellular energy function and nervous system health,* choline for healthy memory and cognitive function*, iodine, and methylated folate and B12, plus the active form of B6, P5P.
- Form: Tablet
- Suggested Use: 2 tablets daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Biotin is an important nutrient. Biotin may interfere with lab tests. If you are taking medication or planning to undergo lab testing, consult with your doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Once open, consume within three months.