- 25 mcg (1000 IU) of vitamin D supports healthy bones*
- B vitamins support healthy energy production and nervous system health, as well as healthy cardiovascular function*
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- Includes B6 in the active form of P5P*
- Choline supports a healthy memory and cognitive function*
- Formulated by award-winning integrative physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.
- Calcium- and magnesium-free formulation. (These minerals are recommended to be taken at least two hours apart from a daily vitamin.) We suggest you also take MegaFood Bone Health.
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. †This vitamin is paired with a whole food in our unique process. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.
Multi for Women 55+ Certifications
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
MegaFood Multi for Women 55+ is formulated by award-winning integrative medical physician, Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., specifically for women over the age of 55 who seek optimal health and well-being.* This multivitamin is crafted with a blend of vitamins, minerals and green tea leaf extract that support a woman’s unique physiological needs. * It includes 25 mcg (1000 IU)of vitamin D to support healthy bones,* B vitamins and zinc to support cognitive function,* and B vitamins, including methylated folate and B12, for cellular energy production.*
- Form: Tablet
- Suggested Use: 2 tablets daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Keep out of reach of children. Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Once open, consumer within three months.
Biotin is an important nutrient. Biotin may interfere with lab tests. If you are taking medication or planning to undergo lab testing, consult with your doctor before use.