Come join our Customer Experience Team!
At MegaFood, our mission is to nourish a world in nutritional crisis by producing the highest quality supplements made with farm fresh whole foods. MegaFood is a proud Certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance and a driver of change in the creation of meaningful jobs, the improvement of lives, and the application of best business practices. We are always looking for people who are passionate about our mission to join our growing team!
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONS:
Customer Experience Representative will assist by interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products, services and orders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works directly with customers via incoming calls, faxes, website and emails
- Responds promptly to customer inquiries, special requests and technical questions
- Processes new accounts, orders, forms, applications, credit maintenance and requests
- Performs customer verifications, maintain professional licensing documentation
- Maintains customer information (call tags, invoices, credits, returns, etc)
- Handles and works to resolve customer complaints
- Obtains and evaluates all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Directs requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manages active customers' accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions, inquiries, transactions and complaints with details on actions take
- Follow up on new accounts and inquiries
- Communicates and coordinates with internal departments
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-4 years customer service experience preferred
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
- The ability to multi-task with frequent interuptions
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
We aspire to nurture a culture of inclusion that enables and encourages all of our employees to thrive. Here are a few ways we do that:
- Eligibility for our benefits on your first day of employment
- Paid time off to pursue your passion through our volunteer program
- Annual wellness reimbursement, fitness challenges, free chair massages, and lots more to keep you healthy!
- Generous time off programs including vacation and personal time and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people, who care about our mission and each other!