At MegaFood, our mission is to nourish a world in nutritional crisis by producing the highest quality supplements made with farm fresh whole foods. MegaFood is a proud Certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance and a driver of change in the creation of meaningful jobs, the improvement of lives, and the application of best business practices. We are always looking for people who are passionate about our mission to join our growing team!
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONS:
This position will be responsible for all facets of work in the raw material warehouse, including, but not limited to: physical and systematic raw material movements, inbound and outbound material movements and supporting the manufacturing departments. This position will also support the Inventory Control team by performing cycle counts of our products, researching inventory variances, and entering adjustments in the perpetual inventory, all while respecting company system transaction policies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build raw material kits for Manufacturing departments
- Perform daily cycle counts, entering necessary inventory adjustments in the perpetual inventory system
- Check received items against packing list and record discrepancies
- Data entry of receipts, stockroom, and shipped items
- Document incoming and outgoing material and supplies
- Must follow prescribed procedures for safeguarding, storage, handling and accounting for item and material designated as classified, restricted, special project, or high priority
- Follows and comprehends written instructions/requests
- Communicates inventory concerns with Inventory Control, Fulfillment, Production Planning & Manufacturing departments
- Assists in monthly and year end physical inventory activities
- Contributes to the company’s and department’s Safety goals and initiatives by following all company safety policies and practices while effectively communicating any concerns
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of plant operations (manufacturing & maintenance), as well as, familiar with cGMP’s and safety regulations
- Inventory Control experience required including performing cycle counts and physical inventories
- Highly detail orientated with excellent organizational skills
- Able to communicate information clearly and concisely
- Familiar with computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Good organizational skills to track both paper and electronic files
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Ability to adapt in a changing work environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Will be required to use pallet jack or forklift as needed
- May be required to move between buildings
WHAT WE OFFER:
We aspire to nurture a culture of inclusion that enables and encourages all of our employees to thrive. Here are a few ways we do that:
- Eligibility for our benefits on your first day of employment
- Paid time off to pursue your passion through our volunteer program
- Annual wellness reimbursement, fitness challenges, and lots more to keep you healthy!
- Generous time off programs including vacation and personal time and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people, who care about our mission and each other!