- Supports optimal nutrition before and during pregnancy with key nutrients like iron, vitamins B12, B6 and D3*
- Choline and methylated folate (the active form of folic acid) to support fetal health*
- Key nutrients you & your developing baby need* paired with real food like broccoli, carrots, & oranges
- Doctor-formulated by Tieraona Low Dog, M.D., MegaFood Chief Medical Advisor and expert in women’s health and dietary supplementation
- Non-GMO Project Verified, tested for 125+ herbicides & pesticides, certified Glyphosate Residue Free
- Just two tablets, take any time of day, even on an empty stomach
- See our Baby & Me 2 Line family of products
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast and added nutrients. †This vitamin is paired with a whole food using our unique process. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.
Baby & Me 2™ Prenatal Multi Certifications
- Certified Non-GMO
- Glyphosate Residue Free
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
You’ve got a lot growin’ on during your pregnancy. Your nutrition? Let us help with that! MegaFood Baby & Me 2 Prenatal Multi supports optimal nutrition before and during pregnancy* with key nutrients like iron, vitamins B12, B6, and D3.* Choline and methylated folate (the active form of folic acid) help support fetal health.*
- Form: Tablet
- Suggested Use: 2 tablets daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach..
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place. Once opened, tablet color may naturally change over time. If the tablets darken they continue to be safe to consume and meet label claims for all active ingredients.