Daily Multi Powder for Women
Limit 2 per customer
- Sale Price: $29.97
- Retail Price: $39.96
Servings per container: 60
- Tested for 125+ Herbicides & Pesticides
- Certified Kosher
- Dairy & Soy Free
- Tested Gluten Free
How do you do it all, lady? Make sure you have what you need to power through with the right multivitamin—in the right form—for you. MegaFood Daily Multi Powder for Women is easy to take: simply add to your daily juice or smoothie. This made-just-for-women formulation supports you through normal hormone fluctuations* with 9 mg of FoodState® Iron to replenish the iron lost during your menstrual cycle.* We included a just-right dose—10 mcg—of FoodState Vitamin D to support your healthy bones* and help keep them that way. This multivitamin powder was made with you, and everything you do, in mind.
- Form: Powder
- Serving size: 1
Adults, blend one level scoop with 6-8 ounces of your favorite smoothie, shake or juice.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron- containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- 9 mg of FoodState Iron replenishes iron lost during menstrual cycle*
- FoodState B Vitamins promote healthy energy production and nervous system health*
- Supports a healthy response to changes associated with normal hormone fluctuations*
- Methylated folate and B12 are suitable for those who specifically desire methylated forms
- Organic ginger supports healthy digestion*
- Includes nourishing FoodState Kale
- 10 mcg of FoodState Vitamin D supports healthy bones*
This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast, added nutrients and carefully selected herbs. Each vitamin or mineral is paired with an ideal whole food using our unique process to deliver guaranteed potency and the benefit of health-promoting compounds present in the whole food itself. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Learn more.